Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Kitty Torture

If you are a pet...it might just be a curse to live in the house of a vet tech. You tend to be subject to a lot of poking and prodding and in Lily's case, a lion cut. She WAS our long hair cat. But when I had her under anesthesia to have some teeth pulled I also decided to shave her down.

She might look silly, but I think she really loves it. She is always asking to have her back scratched now :) and for us it means no more shedding from her for awhile. Matt is threatening to shave our other cat, so the vet tech is not the only culprit.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is too weird! I started shaving Winky this weekend. So far I've only done her back, I'm doing this in stages, because she gets pissed at me. But she's pretty much colored the same as Lily, so they'll be twins! Only one of the twins is crippled :p

Theresa said...

RRRRRAHHHH Lily! (that is Shaun growling like a lion)
You are a pretty kitty and a good sport. Lucy and Domi send their love!

Robin said...

Oh so cute! I think Milo was looking over my shoulder...he may want that same haircut:) Yeah right...we may want him to have that same kitty haircut.