Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Caution: Wet Paint!

It has already been a year since we have moved to Charlotte and the time has flown. It has been my fall project to finally start putting some color on our stark white walls. Today I tackled the living room.

I had a few helpers...or hindrances. Maggie found the plastic drop cloth a blast to roll around on and hear it crinkle.


Jack hid UNDER the plastic drape trying to stay out of Maggie's tantrum and ...


Abby was an onlooker that competed with me for the ladder.

Below is the finished project. Due to taking the picture with my flash at night, it looks like two different colors on the walls, but it is all the same on all 4 walls.

We will start on the dining room, kitchen and foyer next..and hopefully by next year we'll be completed :)

6 comments:

firecracker said...

Wow - it looks awesome!

Anna said...

Looks great. Me like the color.

Unknown said...

Very niiiice! Not quite so bold as the red walls in...well I can't remember which house, but you know what I'm talking about! I like it a lot!

The Moore Family said...

You do nice work!!!

Zorro said...

Looks good Aud. I put the monitor next to the wall here in the study and it looks like a match. The color goes good with wood and the carpet. :)

Eryn said...

hi audrey! hows it going? i love the house (well, the living room anyway) and your paint color.