Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The nursery in waiting.

Well as some of you know - we are expecting our first child. I am currently 26 weeks pregnant and realizing how fast things are going already. We are not finding out the sex of the baby so gender neutral is our theme :) I started painting the nursery and getting things slightly more organized and below are some pictures of the progress.






Here are my little helpers...Well, Maggie (the dog) is just plain bored out of her skull since she can't play while I am painting. And well, Abby (the cat) seems to compete for ladder time and enjoys playing with the plastic drop cloth.


Below are pictures of somewhat of the finished project. Still trying to decide final layout of the room but we have a little time for that.

6 comments:

Kasey said...

I didn't know you were pregnant. Congratulations! And I love the elephant bedding. We did Reese's room in elephants. : )

Unknown said...

Wow sister! It looks great! I can't say I'm too surprised though, you always do a good job with that kind of stuff! What do you still need?

firecracker said...

Love the colors and furniture!

Anonymous said...

I am sooo excited for you!! I love the colors of your nursery. I can't wait to see pics of this little one. I pray you are feeling alright..you must post a few pics of a prego you.

Audrey DiMarco said...

Kasey- didn't know you guys had a blog- yea...i just linked you to ours so we can keep up. I am not great about keeping up but try my best. Sistar- the bedding and stuff we registered thru JCPenney. We only bought the bedding so far. Sarah- I am feeling great. Can't complain. Still able to work on my feet 12 hour shifts although exhausted when I get home. love you all.

The Moore Family said...

Horray for the big Baby update! I can't wait to see and hear more!!! Hope it's been a good pregnancy.