Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sewing Projects

These are my current sewing projects. Pacifier clips is what started it all.
I was inspired to make them after seeing the poor selections on the market and the simple sewing technique it took to make them. So I have stocked up on different varieties of Pacifier clips and the ones below are just a few of the designs. If you know anyone who wants some, please let me know. They'd sell for $5 each.
My newest project is the dog collar and the one I am most proud of. I really liked how it turned out and looking forward to making this an extension to my S3 consulting and training business.
I am hoping to get the cost down on these by buying the hardware in bulk so we'll see but for now costing between $10-15 per collar.




I have another project that I am going to start taking on but waiting for the equipment to come in the mail. Once I receive it, I will get them made and post pictures.

2 comments:

firecracker said...

Aud- these are great and will make really nice Christmas gifts!

Unknown said...

I want to buy one for Brody!!