Monday, March 7, 2011

17 months old

17 months old...and well some things stay consistent- like Romans' good ole reliable plastic truck that he has pushed around since he was 9 months old. It only gets a harder beating as Roman gets older!!

Roman's favorite past times consist of playing outside and getting as dirty as possible. So what better thing to do on the day he turns 17 months old but to explore the biggest mud puddles he can find with his trusty truck.





I guess having his jeans sopping wet wasn't enough, he was thoroughly going to drench himself in he puddle to ensure mom had plenty of clean up to do.
I wish I had captured the picture below 1 second earlier, as he was laughing and giggling at his dirty self.
This is 1 second after the one above where he gave me his standard furrowed brow !

All of this fun was coinciding with Daddy building a fire pit in the woods...of course I neglected to get any pictures of that but hope to post some of the progress before too long. A think this was a successful day for Roman to celebrate being 17 months old...seems like the perfect dirty day to me.

No comments: