Wednesday, October 17, 2007

UNPACKING!

I have heard horror stories of movers and how your belongings are never quite the same after the move. WELL, I haven't gotten through all of the boxes, but at least in the kitchen the packers took NO chances that anything would break and here are pictures to prove it. All this stuffing came from this small box and the second picture is me trying to put the stuffing back into the box after I unwrapped everything. I stood on that stuffing and couldn't get it back in there. It was overflowing. I couldn't figure out how they had gotten it all packed in there much along with kitchen items. I even found myself laughing at times as to how I would unroll layers and layers of stuffing to uncover tupperware or pens. Can't say it is environmentally friendly but I am sure when it comes to that or broken china, they error on the side of the china.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, they take no risk at breaking anything. That's awesome.

The Moore Family said...

That's hilarious...but count your blessings! Save all that paper and burn it in your fireplace. That's how we help the environment and we do it w/ all our junk mail too...just a suggestion!

Audrey DiMarco said...

oh- good idea on paper to burn in the fireplace. We'll need that come the winter time. Right now, with all the paper we have, I think I could burn down the city of Charlotte.

Matt said...

heh heh...fire

pyro alert...next time you see me I won't have any eyebrows ;-)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

At least that's one way we can get you to trim them! It looks like two caterpillars are making out on your head!

Hahaha jk brother I love you! I heard that joke in High School I think :p

But really...

Brynn & Dan said...

Dang, that sure is a lot of paper. By the way, your new house is GORGEOUS! We're definitely going to have to visit some time. :)

Lol, man I love this family. *smirks at eyebrow comment*

Robin said...

Check it out-

thehayhofamily.blogspot.com

Hay Ho...gotta love it

Jared D said...

Hey guys, great looking place. Just think, 6 small forests were cleared to pack your stuff!!!