Monday, January 14, 2008

Tagged...

I'm never one for these "surveys" but because I was tagged that was a bit more motivation :) And heck, it is procrastinating my need to clean the house. So Erin, this is for you!!!

I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments. What is it?
1. Produce: apples
2. Bakery: donuts
3. Meat: chicken
4. Frozen: pizza
5. Dry goods: cereal

lLet's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of CLOTHING with you. So, what's in your bag?
1. Jeans
2. long sleeve shirt
3. hoodie

1 task you wish you were better at doing?
1. praying

1 Celebrity you wish you looked like (silly, I know:))
1. Michelle Pfeifer

If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. I love you (to Matt)
2. How was your workout? (to Matt)
3. Do you need any help? (to the vet at work)
4. What are we doing for dinner?
5. I'm tired

So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
1. checking email
2. Eating chocolate/ sweets
3. sleeping

What 5 places do you visit roughly every week?
1. gym
2. church
3. a grocery store
4. work
5. physical therapy

If you were to shop at three stores for a whole year to supply your wardrobe and money was not an issue, which 3 would it be?
1. Target
2. Banana Republic
3. Buckle

You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
1. Amazing Race (I'd just like to be on the show)
2. Life is Wild
3. and don't watch much else besides news
4.

You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
1. Chocolate
2. Mint Choc Chip
3. Choc Chip Cookie Dough

Somebody stole your purse… in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. wallet
2. sunglasses
3. cell phone
4. check book
5. keys

If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
1. Get more training in volleyball
2. Learn to enjoy who God created you to be
3. stop caring about what others think of you
4. be thankful for the sacrifices others have made on your behalf.

3 comments:

Matt said...

Ok I think we all know this was not really posted by "Matt" This was DEFINITELY Audrey using my computer to humiliate and defame my good internet rep.

The Moore Family said...

YEAH!!! I'm so glad you did it! Fun stuff to know! ;)

Unknown said...

I was scratching my head? 5 items in your purse... Matt.... Hmmm... I was wondering if you'd changed since you had moved.

Oh, BTW, I met a Navy Officer who knew you at Kingsbay. I forgot his last name but hes on the WV (I think) and his last name is Chesson.