Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Why Crocs are great!

I have yet to wonder why it took me SO long to decide to buy a pair of Crocs for Roman. I guess it was the epiphany this week of Roman diving into mud and rain puddles with his tennis shoes, that made me think that there was a better option than spending my evening scrubbing muddy shoes and hoping they dried by morning so we could do this all over again!

So my hat goes off to Crocs who couldn't find a better poster child for their shoe. I bought them today and we took this picture shortly after their test run. They have officially been christened and there was no shoe scrubbing tonight. A quick rinse in a rain puddle on the way back to the house and we are good to go for tomorrow.

The socks and jeans are a different story...but a story to which the washing machine will gladly find a happy ending.

No comments: