Friday, August 31, 2007

Dan's wedding

July 15, 2007. Matt's brother got married. And this is worth back "blogging" about! He got married to Brynn Hiivala and they reside in Yakima, WA. It was a beautiful wedding held outside on the hillside of a vineyard.


Matt, Dan and AnnieMom and Dad DiMarco at rehearsal dinner
Matt and I at the rehearsal.


We arrived in Yakima, WA a few days prior to the wedding in order to help where it might be needed. Well, if anyone knows Matt, you can't really go a day without a hearty workout! And thus here we are all suffering under his influence and direction! And it landed his mother in the ER with severe muscle breakdown!




As a family we all went on a hike. Matt made even more of a workout of it by swimming across the stream, oh and running sprints!!



We had a great time! The wedding was beautiful, the family bonding was wonderful and the workouts were grueling!







6 comments:

firecracker said...

I have got to get busy and get something up on ours! These look terrific!! Great job!

Unknown said...

You aren't kidding. I worked out for like 20 minutes and I was sore for 2 weeks. That's pretty pathetic :(

EW said...

"The English won't let us train with weapons, so we train with stones."

You sure you're not Scot'ish?

ha ha! I'll have to check this blog more often...temp plans may have my fam out at Myrtle Beach end of next summer. Good deal on the new job!

Jared D said...

Dang, Good looking site Matt & Audrey. I love the work out old fashion style. Matt making people work out... imagine that! I hear you have slimmed Thomas down. Geesh, shame me into the gym why dont cha!

Oh Matt, your sis is a hottie!

Karen Maloa said...

ok, I am a little afraid to come for a visit with a workout regimen like that!! Matt sounds like my new personal trainer at the gym! I just started 2 weeks ago, and after the first session, I could barely walk for 3 days due to the major charley horses in my calf muscles!

Unknown said...

"Oh Matt, your sis is a hottie!"

Thats me!! :p