Tuesday, September 18, 2007

House Hunting

Matt and I went house hunting in Charlotte, NC this past weekend. We had a great time. We viewed around 2 dozen homes and saw some of the most eccentric homes and had some interesting experiences on the way. We put a contract on a home and had promised some of you I would put it on the blog but I figured it might be better to wait until the process was further to completion, just in case for some reason the contract does not go through. We will keep you posted as we find out more.

We officially move September 26th. I will take the kitties up on Wednesday as the moving could take more than a day. Matt will stick around in FL to oversee the moving process while I do my best to get the cats settled in our temporary housing.

God has been so good. We thank you for all your prayers. And will send pictures soon.

2 comments:

firecracker said...

We were going to call this past weekend but we hosted a baby shower and had a dinner party and you know it goes! Great news though - can't wait to hear about the house!

The Moore Family said...

North Carolina is a great place! I'm excited to hear what you guys think and how things progress! Happy moving and keep me posted!